Men 2 Men
Every second and fourth Thursday
7:00pm – 9:00pmCategory: Small Group
Due to COVID-19 / Men 2 Men meetings will be available via ZOOM Only!
Please be sure to adjust your settings on Realm so that you are receiving e-mail updates.
Although we are taking the month of July off from our Men2Men Bible Studies, I want to let you know that we will be starting them up again on August 13th. M2M meets every second and fourth and Thursdays of every month at 6 am and 7 pm, respectively, in different locations.
Over the years, we have had the privilege of allowing the following books to shape our understanding of God, the Gospel, and our ongoing walk with him:
- Ten Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health by Don Whitney
- Everyone's A Theologian by R. C. Sproul
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
- The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges
- Church History 101 by Sinclair Ferguson, Joel Beeke & Michael Horton
- Biblical Theology by Nick Roark & Robert Cline (9Marks)
- The Imperfect Disciple by Jared C. Wilson
- The Attributes of God by Arthur Pink
On August 13th, we will be kicking off a new study, Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions, by Greg Koukl, a leading apologist, who will help us learn tools and tactics for discussing our Christian convictions with others. This will be a helpful and practical study. The book is available in both paperback and Kindle formats from Amazon. Be sure to get the "10th Anniversary Edition.