April 4, 2021
10:00am – 1:00pmCategory: Gateway Life | Coordinator: Rod Phillips
Dear Gateway Family...
God has been extremely kind to us through the Covid-19 season by opening up the door and allowing us to begin meeting at the First Southern Baptist Church of San Lorenzon. To that end, we are you to join us for our Resurrection Sunday Service. It will be for us, not just a day to celebrate the capstone of the Gospel, the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but also to celebrate God's Kindness, Graciousness, and Faithfulness to us. Truly we have much to celebrate and be thankful for.
Here are some ways that you can help:
- Come - We know that many of our Gateway families are still choosing to stay at home and watch the services via Livestream. We are certainly thankful for that ministry, but we want to encourage you to exercise your faith by overcoming your fears, and to join with your church family. We have worked hard to make the environment safe as well as kid-friendly (We have a large room upstairs where families with younger children can gather). The point is, we miss you, and being together is what God calls us to do.
- Come early - so that we can all find our seats and celebrate on-time and together...
- Be Gracious and Flexible - We want to be sure that the 10-15 people of FSBCSL can be seated in the Auditorium as well as feel welcomed by our Gateway family...
- Be Willing - We may have a packed house, so we will need people willing to sit in the front rows during the service - Or, if necessary, in the kitchen or upstairs classroom.
- Be Thankful - As you encounter people from FSBCSL be sure to thank them for their hospitality and welcome their participation in our services.
- Cleaning/Sanitizing - We are in need of help to vacuum the auditorium and classrooms as well as clean the Bathrooms (Maybe on Saturday, April 3) in preparation for our Sunday Service.
- Pray - Pray that our two church families will begin to build relationships together.
Now, we will be celebrating not only The Resurrection but also The Lord's Supper together. I (Pastor Rod) will be Preaching from Hebrews 13:20-21 and Pastor Tim Hineswill be leading us through the LORD's SUPPER...
Finally, to round out a wonderful day of fellowship, praise, celebration, and instruction in the Word, we will be having a time of light refreshments in the parking lot after the service. We know that you are likely to be heading off for family (or extended family) lunches, but want to have a time where we can fellowship with one another, once again. Please note that in a separate Realm Post you will have the opportunity to sign up to both participate and help with that time of refreshment. Please read that post and contact Yuliya Vakulin if you have any questions.
Also, please feel free to invite any of your friends and family to join us on this special day of Resurrection Celebration.
He is Risen!