Small groups meet periodically to help equip and encourage the Body of Christ through the Word. Our people gather together in various groups such as men, women, students, and married couples or parents. The small groups currently meeting are as follows:
I want to let you know that we will be starting meets every second and fourth Thursdays of every month at 6 am and 7 pm, respectively, in on Zoom.
Over the years, we have had the privilege of allowing the following books to shape our understanding of God, the Gospel, and our ongoing walk with him:
- Ten Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health by Don Whitney
- Everyone's A Theologian by R. C. Sproul
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
- The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges
- Church History 101 by Sinclair Ferguson, Joel Beeke & Michael Horton
- Biblical Theology by Nick Roark & Robert Cline (9Marks)
- The Imperfect Disciple by Jared C. Wilson
- The Attributes of God by Arthur Pink
- Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions by Greg Koukl
- Delighting in the Trinity: An Introduction to the Christian Faith by Michael Reeves.
- Passionate about the Passion Week: A Fresh Look at Jesus’ Last Days by Dr. William Varner.
- Living the Cross Centered Life: Keeping the Gospel the Main Thing by C.J. Mahaney - Recent Book Study starts on August 11th, 2022. Please purchase your book now and be prepared to have a real good discussion with one another! Study notes will come the week of each meeting. It will be a great time to join us as we start this new study together. Men need to have fellowship with one another, to strengthen, challenge, keep each other accountable and know there are other men who have similar challenges in life as you may have.
Dear Ladies of Gateway,
Women’s Bible Study to Start:
Revelation - LifeChange Series - 15-week study
September 20th - November 8th (Tuesday)
20000 Gem Ct, CV (downstairs)
This Fall’s Women’s Bible Study Session will be on the book of Revelation.
This is a 15-week study. We will do the first eight lessons this Fall and the next seven in the Winter Session. You can get your book from Amazon.
Women of Gateway are invited to join us for this mysterious yet fascinating book of the Bible. “Gain insight into one of the Bible’s most confusing and controversial, books. See how John’s first readers would have understood his apocalyptic visions as well as how others have interpreted these visions throughout church history…and walk away with a clearer understanding of how John’s images bolstered the faith of the churches he loved and how they can fortify your own faith today.”
Come grow with us as we dig into God’s Word, to know Him better, and gain knowledge and understanding. Please RSVP, so I know who will be coming.
All are welcome to come and learn more of God’s Word.
RSVP on Realm or Contact Rebecca Blackburn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Books will be provided for those of you who want to join us, but please rsvp to let Rebecca know. Unfortunately there is no childcare.
We will meet on the 3rd Sundays each month at 1 pm.
We will be meeting in a classroom on the second floor of our San Lorenzo location. We are looking forward to coming together to worship God and to spend time in His Word. We hope you join us as we look to grow, learn and have fun together.
All youth are welcome.
Books that we studied with our youth:
- John MacArthur "None Other"
- Kevin DeYoung "Taking God at His Word"
- John MacArthur "Good News" - Recent Study
Please see Alex Vakulin or Chris Close if you have any questions or if you have an interest in working in Youth Ministry